Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Playdate With Grandma Jones

My mom came up see see Saffron and I on her day off. Mom got here mid-morning, and immediately began the Grandma duty of some TLC!! With Grandma Jones there, I was able to finish up some of the housework I had been working on that morning. Saffron made sure she showed Grandma the ropes of the house.....the babies room, her room, where she goes potty, mommy and daddies room, and her new toy room!! We hung around the house for about an hour before taking off for lunch.

Before lunch

Grandma J. was singing Saffron's favorite song as they were coloring
"You are my Sunshine!"

"Sunshine away, please take it away....."

"Grandma? Was that your tummy or mine?"

"All this happy singing has made me hungry, let's go out for lunch Grandma!"

After Lunch

Wed decided to play downstairs in the play area so I could finish up some laundry

"Let's practice our foods Grandma, I'm good at this game!!"

"Cereal Grandma....I love my play food!!....I can make some tasty meals with this!!!!"

"Peas PLEASE!!!!!!!!!"

"This one is Ice Cream!!!...wish we had some!!!"

"I love this musical sounds play house, the whole family is here together under one roof!!"

"Ooohh Grandma, Boompa just used the potty, did you hear that flush?"

Saffron on Giddy-Up

"Going to ride me into town, and round up some trouble....."

"You behave now while I'm gone, ya hear?"

No comments: