We loaded up the family car, along with Grandma and Grandpa Blume, and headed to Chicago to celebrate the baptism of Sienna Mary. The day was filled with family and friends, as we gathered together on this wonderful Sunday. Here are a few pictures I took along the way.
Saffron and Gavin, taking time out to smell the flowers
"Hey Gavin, check out these flowers.....they smell divine."
Grandma and Saffron practicing the numbers on the clock, Saffron got them all right!!!
"2,1,3,9,8,12,6,7,11,4,5,10.....may not be in order, but soon I will be able to tell time...."
Saffron and Grandma hiding out in the back.....
"Mind you Grandma, we may not be able to see what's going on in the front of the church, but we will be the first to see them get the baby wet in the back of the church!!!"
The real star of today.....
Sienna Mary and her mom Michelle
What a trooper, she slept through the whole thing!
Little Ronnie B. and Saffron catching their breath before the next game of chase
"I may be little Ronnie, but I sure can run fast....just ask my dad!"
"Here we GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Saffron's new best friend (Chad's niece)
"Yeah, us women have to stick together!!!"
"Daddy I'm not a dog, and I don't do tricks....hold that cake where I can get it!"
"Okay Grandma, we have already established this is not Happy Cake. So what kind of cake is this? Water Cake? I mean they put water on a baby, and now we eat cake?!?!?!?"
Simply Sienna
Cute as a button.....
"What Grandma? The other kids are doing it too....."
"For once we are as tall as the parents...and we can be their equal!!"
"Ooohhhh Alex, you are even more handsome close up!"
"Um mom, when is Saffron going to kiss me??"
"Hehehe...tough break there Ronnie, Saffron is all mine..."
Happy Sunday Everyone
Love the Blume's
Saffron and Gavin, taking time out to smell the flowers
Grandma and Saffron practicing the numbers on the clock, Saffron got them all right!!!
Saffron and Grandma hiding out in the back.....
The real star of today.....
Little Ronnie B. and Saffron catching their breath before the next game of chase
Saffron's new best friend (Chad's niece)
Simply Sienna
Happy Sunday Everyone
Love the Blume's

No comments:
Post a Comment