Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sitting Pretty (Well not really)

Disclosure (Pictures in this Blog may be blurry, do not attempt to adjust your screen, it will not help you see the blog any better, it's meant to be this way)

As Saffron gets older, I'm finding it harder and harder to get her to sit still for any pictures. I have many pictures stored on this computer, that are no good use to me, but they are still cute enough to keep. Also since I got my new camera, with the extra large viewing screen, Saffron loves to look at herself, but she does not realize I can't take her picture while she looks at the screen at the same time!! So here is a blog of her being pretty while running around the house.....Hope you enjoy it!!

"I have to fuel up here.....this is one blog you're not going get me to agree on!"

"I say are you ready, are you ready for some chase down?"

"You up for the challenge mom, are ya?"

Zoom, and she's off folks!!! About 10 times around the little red house she went, then she tore down the hall into our room and disappeared....

"Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me.....I'm super fast!!!"

"Phft.....even I know how to sit still for a camera pose, just ask daddy and all those Christmas card poses from years past!!"

"hehehehhehehhehehehhe"

"Whoa....brake time...don't want to run into mommy....."

"Do you give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?"

"Fun and Fancy free...that's the way all Saffron's should be!!!"

"Last chance to catch me on camera!!!!!!!"

"Okay....................I think................I've had.................my fill..............of fun.........for now.............Phew...........that was work.........."

"I don't know about you Tina, but I think I'm ready to retire for the night...................................Yawn......"

No comments: