Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cookie Baking Blume Style

Our Blume/Nimz Annual Family Cookie Baking got pushed back till further notice.....our dear family's have had outbreaks of colds which enabled us to gather and make cookies together.....but that did not stop me from getting into the cookie baking spirit, by making my contribution in edible delectables. This was my first year in making cookies to share with the family. I made Oatmeal Raisin and PB Kisses. I must admit, I'm none too thrilled about the Oatmeal ones, but very impressed on how the others turned out...can't wait to share these with the family, when they make their appearance at Christmas!!


First dozen out of the oven, freshly pushed Hershey's Kisses on top

I was very impressed on how well the first batch turned out!!!

Of course, what every baking project needs is a taste tester, nice to have one that lives in house!!!!

"Now that is what I call a tasty cookie!!"

Another dozen or so out of the oven ready to go onto the cooling rack!

These are very easy to make....I'll keep that in mind next time I need a quick dessert......

My Ugly Duckling Hershey Kiss....

"Had my fill of yummy cookies....thanks mom!!!!"


No comments: