Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween Day started off with breakfast at the Lodge in Linden,WI. There we joined my parents, and my In-laws (they watched Saffron so Derek and I could enjoy a night out for my Birthday) to a nice relaxing morning. The food was great and we filled our tummy's full of eggs, pancakes, and sausage.

Showing off my new camera to mom and dad

I love this picture of my parents

"Okay mom.....Grandma Jo said when she dropped me off that I would be doing some Trick-Or-Treating.....is this some sort of Trick??, cause I want my Treat!!"

"Tada...77 is the magic number, this is the minimum number of candies I'm going to get tonight!!!"

Grandpa Blume decided to keep Saffron busy, while I finished my second helping of pancakes and sausage...."Hey what can I say, I am eating for two!"

"Okay Grandpa....the more exercise I can get now, the stronger I will be to lift that big bucket of candy I am going to get!!!!"

"Oooya.....I can feel the burn....check out these butt cheeks....nice and strong!"

Back at home, and after about 1hr nap, we have one eager little girl waiting at the front door for daddy to come home.......

"Okay mom, this bucket is not going to fill itself....where's daddy?"

Saffron and Derek heading out

"Come on dad....let mom take pictures later, this bucket is hungry for some candy......."

"Wait a minute....you did not tell me I was going to have to share this candy with the rest of the kids....look at how they are running...are they going to take it all....?????"

Saffron and Derek were at the neighbors for about 5min, before Saffron ventured on any further.....

"Okay dad..I think I'm finally ready!!!"

I had to lock up the vampire dogs.....so they did not eat the neighborhood kids

"Let me at tum, fresh meat!!!"

Just goes to show you, even the adults dress up with their kids....

Saffron stopped to pet this dog as well...could not get a good enough picture to keep sorry....

One of the many times Saffron came home to empty her bucket

"No cars coming dad, we can cross now!!!"

"This has been the best Halloween yet....thanks daddy!!!"

No comments: