Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday's Sweetheart

A very relaxing day at the Blume household.....a few games of "I get you!", a family movie viewing of Toy Story 3, building block towers, some Patato ("Play-doh"), and a little quiet time for each member of the family.....taking it easy now.....a nice end to a perfect day...

"Going to build a tower for the Round-Up-Gang.....they need a place to hide from the Emperor Zurg."

"Too late, he's already at the front door....AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Why hello!!!!"

"I get you Tina!!!!!"

"I'm ready to make some Patato animals!!!"

"Pass some more shapes mommy....."

"Think Saffron, think....what can I make next???"

"Think I'm getting tired mom......how about a bath, and some pizza!!"

2 comments:

ron said...

Cute! Your new camera really takes nice sharp pics.

Jeanna Blume said...

Thanks...I would have to agree....credit goes to hubby, and his fantastic shopping skills!!