Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tato Time

As Saffron calls it, to you and me, it's Play-Doh Time. That is exactly what Saffron wanted to do the minute she was done with her breakfast...I thought it was a bit funny, because we usually do that after her nap, but before her daddy gets home from work....but here we sit at 715am this morning doing for favorite activity.
Tato Time!!

"Thanks mom....I love playing Tato with you...."

"Look at the ball I made...little lumpy, but I have gotten better at it...."

"Gotta love the squishy feeling of tato early in the morning...."

"Oooh, what can I make next.....think Saffron, think...!"

"I'm taking requests, any volunteers?"

"This sure is fun.....heheheheh..."

"Yes mom, I usually am this goofy in the morning......"

"A smile for my daddy......"

"And a smile for the Grandparents in my life.....I love you all so much!!"

"And one final smile, to the rest of the special people in my life....ya you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!"

Happy Saturday Everyone!
Love,
Saffron V.B.


No comments: