Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fantasic Friday

The day started off with a bang, or I should say a cry, a cry for mommy, much less than 5:30am this morning.....so up before the sun Saffron and I became, to watch the sun rise over the town.......

"Yup, I know I wore these jammies for a reason....who needs sleep when you can be up all night!!!"

"Up this early, as happy as can be, with a goofy little grin, for all to see."

After her mid-morning nap, which only lasted about an 1hr 15min. We decided to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.....I figured it would be a long afternoon for her...maybe in hopes of making her more tired come bedtime.......

"Two cool, for you....."

Future site of the Blume Family Garden.....

"Make sure you plant something tasty for me to eat...next year anyways...."

"Doing my part to help kill the grass...with a little walk here and a little walk there...here a walk, there a walk, everywhere a walk-walk...."

"I know it may look like I did something wrong, but you have it all wrong....I normally look this goofy in the afternoon....."

"Ah.....a nice cushy spot on the grass....pick me up here in a few hours...."

After while Saffron decided to pull up some grass blades and throw them in the air...she sure had a blast....

"Get ready....."

"Wheeeeee......"

"Look at it go!!!!!!!!"

"Think we will go a little higher this time....."

"WOW, look how far up those blades went mom....."

"MOM....I just ate a few blades of grass....YUCKERS!!!"

No comments: