Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Saffron and Liam Sitting In A Tree P-L-A-Y-I-N-G

Saffron's play pal Liam came over to play today while his mother (my BF Hilari), went on a job orientation. She's going back to work after being a S.A.H.M. for the past few months. The kids said they needed a rest first before any hard playing. So cute to see them together......

"Don't worry mom....just watching cartoons....!!!"

"Somehow I don't think my mom trusts us....heheheh...."

"Look at our shadows Saffron."

"After you Liam, you did see the chair first......."

"Gots to love the nice cool weather!"

"I'm cool, and I know it....."

"Looking for agates for Grandpa's collection."

The kids were playing the "I get you game.", as Saffron calls it....or I'm going to get you, as you and I would call it....you can barley see Tina near the bottom....

"Come on Saffy, Tina is getting away....."

"Outta my way mom, I am on a mission....."

"Last thing to do today, practice my mowing skills, in case I get asked to help mow Grandma and Grandpa's yard sometime....."

No comments: