We had a very busy, yet exciting weekend. We were able to visit both sets of Grandparents, and be able to share special time with them both. My mom and I were able to go to some garage sales this weekend. She bought Derek and I a double stroller travel system, which will come in real handy when our baby is born. Looking forward to being able to take both kids for a walk come next Spring. I also got some really cute outfits, and a new bassinet for the baby to sleep in. We really enjoyed our time with Grandma and Grandpa J. Now it's off to visit yet another set of Grandparents....Grandma and Grandpa B.
Grandma and Grandpa had some work to do in the backyard, so after a tasty lunch, we went out to enjoy the beautiful weather. Little did Saffron know that Grandma Jo bought her a little rake of her own, and with that Saffron was able to work side by side next to Grandma.
"Got my rake, my sunscreen, a nice backwards hat, and I'm all ready to get to work....."
"Well, come on Grandma, these leaves are not going to rake themselves."
"Have Grandpa photo shop a sign for us.....WOMAN AT WORK!!!"
"Okay Mr. Tree, I just cleared most all of the leaves around you, can you not drop anymore, well at least until I leave here????"
"Kisses always work in my family....I'll give you one just to sweeten the deal!!!"
"Yeah, thanks for nothing....Phthhhh..."
"That's it!!!!.......I QUIT!!!!....who cares about these stupid leaves anyways....you are just going to have to rake them again tomorrow....I'm going to go get a drink of water...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"You coming or what? Let the wind do the rest of the work.""Nothing like a nice cold drink of water after a day of raking leaves...."
"HEHEhehehheh......what are these things........these are the funniest things I have ever seen......look at me.........!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Time to play, let's go to the park....I need to cool off."
"Whoa...better hold into my hat....it's windy up here swinging!!"
"Time to play, let's go to the park....I need to cool off."
"Whoa...better hold into my hat....it's windy up here swinging!!""Enough swinging, let's go try them slides!"
"Easier to start out small, then work your way up to the bigger ones!"
"Right side slide was fun!!"
"Whoa.....let side slide is too fast....I just barley got to my feet on that one!"
"Saved the big boy for last.....hehehhe..that was fun....let's go home I'm hungry..."
"Just want to thank everyone for a nice weekend away, good to see you all and spend sometime with you all....I hope you all enjoyed our time together as well....till next time....love you...
Saffron
"Easier to start out small, then work your way up to the bigger ones!"
"Right side slide was fun!!"
"Whoa.....let side slide is too fast....I just barley got to my feet on that one!"
"Saved the big boy for last.....hehehhe..that was fun....let's go home I'm hungry...""Just want to thank everyone for a nice weekend away, good to see you all and spend sometime with you all....I hope you all enjoyed our time together as well....till next time....love you...
Saffron





No comments:
Post a Comment