Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Cutest Little Pumpkin Ever

After a few weeks of searching and looking through costumes, I happen to find this little costume while my mom and I were out looking at garage sales this weekend. It was too cute to resist, so I returned her bunny costume to the store this morning. Saffron has been carrying this costume around the house, so I put it on her to snap a few pictures. She looks so adorable in it, and I can't wait for Halloween this year when we can go Trick-Or-Treating in our new neighborhood. She has been practicing what to say as I fill her bucket with toys.....:D

Our Perfect Little Pumpkin!

"Hello people....check out my cool costume....!!"

"I think orange is my new favorite color......"

Practicing our scary faces for Halloween

"AAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

"Phtttttt.....who needs to practice....I got this Halloween thing down......"

"Ready to go mom....just how many more days do I have to wait for Halloween?"

"Hey there Jessie, do you think we need to be sneaky in order to get some treats? Maybe we do, what do you think????"

"Or, maybe we can be shy and not talk, and the treats just fall into our bucket."

"What do you think Buzz.....maybe we can be sneaky about it......"

"Maybe just pure good looks will get us there....."

'That's it.....just me and my royal cuteness is all I need to achieve my candy goal!"

Happy early Halloween Everyone!!!!
Love,
Saffron V.B.

No comments: