Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Windy Wednesday

After a very long, yet fun-filled play date, and only a short nap.....I decided to take Saffron outside to enjoy the rest of the day. It was pretty windy out, so we did not stay out too long, about 1/2hr, just long enough to capture some cute pictures of Saffron!!!

Not really sure why?!, but Saffron insisted that her purse, phone, and puppy came outside too.....She looks dressed up to go out some where, not just the backyard....

"Um, all dressed up, and you send me outside???"

"Splish, Splash.....HEY....What happened to all my water??"

"No pool, stinking windy out....I hate Fall.....going to hide out in this corner till you bring my Summer back!!!!!"

"Well, I guess it's not so bad, at least it's not snowing!!!"

"Come on Yappy Puppy....let's enjoy this weather while we can...come next month we could have snow....."

"SURE IS WINDY UP HERE.....HARD TO KEEP YOUR BALANCE....CAN YOU HEAR ME ALRIGHT MOM......CAN YOU HEAR ME AT ALL????"

"Always nice to have help going down the first time around......I speak from experience....:D"

"Your first time down alone...and I can't look....tell me how it was when I pick you up from the bottom....."

"Well, I hear you giggling...you must of had fun...ready to go again??"

" I sure love my outdoor slides!!"

"I don't like the looks of them storm clouds...we'd best make this run our last!"

"Down you go....hehehhehehe....."

No comments: