Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa

"Grandpa, I know we helped to celebrate your Birthday on Sunday, and although mom did bring her camera, there were just too many things going on for her to even think about pulling it out to show how much fun we had.....so I decided to make a cake for you, and have mom take a picture so I have another reason to wish you a very Happy Birthday....mind you you can't eat it, just look at it.."

"I have been busy, cooking up something special just for you!"

"I mixed the colors, and helped pick out the pattern, but mom put it together!"

"Looks good enough to eat, don't it?"

"Let me know if you need help blowing out your candle, I'm an expert now!"

1 comment:

ron said...

Thanks so much. I'll certainly call for any candle blowing help I need!