Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sitting Pretty

Our baby girl has grown up since her lst Birthday....she has given up many things, her bottle, her crib, her toddler bed, her high chair, and others, but today (now that she is 2yrs).....she gave up her booster seat. Maybe this is just a phase....but she wanted to eat her meals in daddy's chair today. (Sniff).....yup folks Saffron is aging quickly.....

"I'm sitting in my new chair, and....."

"from now on....I'll make daddy sit in my old chair!!!"

"WOW, no wonder daddy sits here....he has a nice view....."

'WOW, look at all the wild life out there....where is Grandpa Blume's camera when you need it???"

"I think you should break the news to daddy mommy. This is my seat now...."

'Yup, with a face like this, who could resist not giving me what I want!!!"


No comments: