Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Saffron

Our family gathered yesterday, after a day of sadness, to celebrate Saffron turning 2yrs old. Both sets of our parents were there, along with my sister Jannel and her family. It was so nice having them all there. We had had a great time. Here are some pictures I took from the party.

Not something I admit I let my daughter do often, but you only turn 2 once! :D

"Yum, WOW, what is this tasty treat on a metal stick?"

"Mmmmmm, melts in your mouth, and on your hands, cheek, nose, arms, and everywhere else it touches...............

"Um Mom?.......Can um......we add.....Chocolate as a......Um......New food group.......whatda say..........??????

"Yeah, Grandpa Blume would agree with me....won't ya Grandpa???

Our combined family effort on making Saffron's cake

It was very, very good!!!!.....Derek made it all, and I decorated it!

The Guests have arrived, let the party begin.

Somewhere under this mass of balloons, is my niece Katherine.

Time for some baseball....GO CUBS!!!
they lost.....:(

Drew joining in on the fun....

Ryan's favorite....

TRAINS!!!!

"Present time, present time, open the present, see what's inside!"

"I'm a big girl Katherine, I know what to do, I did this last year!!!"

"Ooohhh, I bet I know what this is...."

"Mom must have wrapped this one.....she always uses too much tape, takes forever to get into....."

With a new baby on the way....I though since Saffron was so good at playing with her babies, she could practice being "A Big Sister."

"My very own Dora doll, with her own babies!!!"

I saw this at a garage sale earlier this year, I could not resist getting it for her to wear this year....

"This is my Birthday Shirt."

"Hurry up daddy, open that toy!!"

"Do all babies come this small....this is easy for me to handle....two at once!"

"Do you need some help daddy, I have had some good practice..."

"Okay you TV watchers, it's cake time....come and sing to me!!"

"I know that number, it's two.....!!!"

Singing Happy Birthday....

"Mom and I have been practicing this song for weeks, I am good at this one."

"I can do this...I'm full of energy..."

"Daddy from that look on your face....I think you helped too much on my candle, let's light it again...this time, I can do it by myself...."

"1, 2, 3,....Blow...."

"What are we starring at....Cut that CAKE!!!!"

No comments: