After a long and stressful few months, I was able to get in some mommy/daughter time with my best friend Trista and her daughter Emma. I wish I had a camera when they first saw each other outside after all that time, it was so adorable, they ran into each others arms, giggled, then hand in hand Saffron lead Emma into the house where some how the toys acted like magnets bringing the two girls together. Now it had been awhile since I have seen the both of them. Trista is about 4 weeks away from having her baby, and it had been awhile since she has seen my belly, so it was fun for us as well to sit down and compare our pregnancy stories since we last had a chance to talk. It was so much fun having the both of them there. Now that we live an hour or more apart, we just can't pop in on each other like we did before. I managed to take a few pictures of the girls together, but nothing compares to seeing them interact in person. Trista and I had our share of laughs and good times!
Sorry for the quality of the pictures, they were taken on my cell phone
"Two little toddlers jumping on the bed....."
After awhile of playing inside, we decided to go out and enjoy the big back yard
"Ahhh, this is the life Emma....our own play ground in the shade..."Going down the slide the normal way is no longer considered cool, you must go down head first....
"Heheheh...that was fun Saffron, now it's your turn...."The girls were having fun chasing each other around the yard....
"Marco, polo, Marco, polo."
"Emma, where go?"
"Saffron I am over here......"I am so glad Trista and Emma were able to come over, everyone had a great time, the next day however, I think the tiredness set in for little Saffron....
"Please mom no pictures......"
"Especially NO close ups...."
No comments:
Post a Comment