Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Acts of Saffron

I have not posted anything in the past few weeks on here, and I have not had all that many great blogging ideas. This move and pregnancy have taken a lot of my time, and have not had anything cute or brilliant pop into my head...so will just post a few random pics I took....

"This new room is awesome!!"

"Saffron's Round Up Gang is all here....ready to take on any danger that comes up"

Saffron playing an air guitar

"Gearing up to play guitar hero with Uncle Reid!"

"Born a Cub's fan, and I will die a Cub's fan, just have to keep a cute face like this during the game!!!"

"Nothing like a good beverage, a comfy seat, and a warm blanket to enjoy a Sunday morning cartoon marathon!!!"

My real excuse for not folding the laundry right away

"Okay mom, lets give Giddy Up to the baby, I want this horsey he talks!"

"My smile is worth a thousand kisses and hugs!"

"I'm cute and I know it!!"

"I love my puppy....oh and Tina and Snoopy too...."

"Halloween is coming up soon, just check out this face, and you will go zoom........"

No comments: