I had gotten Saffron a booster seat when I was still pregnant with her, and after getting a nice subscription to Parents magazine from my sister-in-law Summer, I read that the seat was recalled due to safety strap issues. We were able to use that one once while on vacation last year. I found one today at a garage sale for $1. I thought it was about time Saffron sat at the big people's table (since she is already climbing into the seats anyway).
"Maybe if I start acting more like a baby, mom won't take my little things away....."
"Guess we all have to grow up sometime or another.....might as well start now!"
"This meal is quite tasty in my new seat!"
"Ooohhhh another place to play the drums......"
"I think I have had all I can eat for now....."
1 comment:
Well, guess what. We got a booster chair at a garage sale today and I think it is exactly the same one that you have!
Post a Comment