Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was a busy one......play date with Emma, a nice long nap, then a run around in the backyard. Here are a few pictures of us having fun. Although I took a lot more pictures.....they did not turn out well on my phone.

"I love the new table Emma....now pass them crayons!"

"Sure is fun playing house Emma."

"Take me home mom.....ready to take a nap."

"A nice long nap is what I needed, yup, I'm ready to go play again."

"Look at me mom!"

"Much cooler inside my play house!"

"There's room for you too Tina.....we are taking a break....we got thirsty."

"Mmmmmmm cold water."

"I think I am done....had my fill of fun for today!!!"

No comments: