Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

During our second outing of the day (during the showings), we decided to make a trip to the dog park. It's was hot out, but the family enjoyed a nice stroll around the park.

"Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm super Saffs......."

"Saffron!!!!!!!!! Wait for me............."

"I'll wait for you Snoopy!!!......."

"Hi there little puppy!!!"

Snoopy on guard at our favorite rest spot.


"Ruff, this spot is mine, Ruff!"

"Come sit down Saffron, there is room for you too."

"Man, I'm thirsty....keep the cool water coming...."

"Come on Tina, there are other people that are thirsty as well...."

Saffron signing sit, at the high part of the picnic table

"Got's to be safe!"

"Wow the dogs keep coming and coming!"

Saffron wanted to do her part on carrying the dogs water dish

"Ugh daddy this is harder than I thought...."

"Make it Saffy size daddy!!!"

"I'm ready to go.....let's do this again soon!!"

No comments: