Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Backyard Baby

We decided to spend the early morning hours outside in the backyard. The weather had not hit 90 yet, and there was a nice breeze, perfect for playing out in the sun. I caught a few pictures of her having fun.

"Doing my leg squats like daddy, am I doing this right?"

"Rest before play....."

"Okay, I'm ready to go to work....this lawn needs a trim!"

"Let's pull the starter and we should be in business....."

"Piece of cake....not sure why mom thinks this is so hard!"

"Grass clump....better start it again....."

"Outta my way mom....don't want to run you over!!!!"

"All done, now I can run and play!!"

"This is fun.........."

"I want you!"

"All done mommy....."

After all the running around, Saffron was ready for a nap
in her play house.......

"Night night mommy....."

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Looks like you had an awesome day today. Let's try to get together next weekend.