Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Over the Border and Across the State to Summer and Reid's We Go

This past weekend, the Blume family made their annual trip to Minnesota to visit Summer and Reid's. This will be our 3rd year making the trip to see them......this in turn works out great, we get to see them, and we can go to Mall of America and do some Christmas shopping. I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked, but here are a few I took on my new cell phone.

No Mall of America trip could be complete, UNLESS you stop by Lego Land!

"AH, my own Saffy sized table!!!"

"Am I do this right Daddy??"

"WOW, look what we made!!!!"

Along the many stops we made, one was for some pets that were up for adoption. Saffron had a lot of fun. She got out of the stroller and made some new friends.

"Hey you!!!, I've got one of you at home!!"

"Why hello there, ya, um, as cute as you are, you're bigger than I can handle."

Today Sunday, we just rested, we knew we had a big long drive ahead of us....

"Whatda mean we are leaving?????"

"Awe man..................."

With the light low, with the setting sun, Saffron sleeps from all of the fun......

Sleep well my sweet.....Pleasant Dreams.......

No comments: