Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter White Wednesday

Today we awoke to find well over a foot of snow outside, and although I knew it was coming, it was still a sight to see....I took a few pictures of the snow....after Derek had the chance to shovel.

The front of our house, notice our mailbox is not very noticeable

Our driveway

Our poor pine trees

Snoopy making his tunnels

I made a small batch of cookies for the hard working man (Derek)

My little taste tester
She is talking with daddy

"Pretty tasty cookie mom...."

"Num, Num, Num...."

"Good....yummmmm....."

"Now that is what I call a good snack!!!!"

"Wow, look how messy I got!!!"

"Is that better???"

"Mom, no close-ups...."

Saffron's very own Christmas Tree
Given to her by Junior and Harrison Blume

No comments: