Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Couch Potato

As the old saying goes, sitting on the couch, eating a snack, and watching TV, you are officially called a Couch Potato, but what if it's in a Dog Bed? Humm....if anyone can come up with a good word for this let me know.........

I was not out of the room for long when I heard her snacks being poured out, so as I grab the camera, here are some of the shots I got.

"Yeah, this is more like it....plenty for everyone now!!"

"Maybe if I ignore mom, she will go away...."

"It was TINA mom, see her eating the evidence???"

"I'm sorry...."

"Together Tina and I will clean up the mess!!"

No comments: