Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Poem

Twas the day after Thanksgiving, and all threw the house, all the creatures were stirring including Saffron. The house was all quiet, the house was all bare, only little remnants that our family had been there. Saffron laid down for her mid-morning nap, with two little Daschunds asleep in my lap. Derek on his computer and I on the couch are enjoying someone quiet time, before the clock should strike 1. When in my tummy, I heard such a grumble, that awoke two little Daschunds that started to rumble, when into the kitchen I flew like a bird, to grab up some Turkey and some real tasty food. When alas, it was realized, that all the Turkey was gone, all that was left was this poor little bone. So taking this bone, I will make a wish, Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to no empty dish!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving
Love,

The Blume's


No comments: