Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gone, but Never Forgotten

Our dearest Grandma passed away in the early morning hours on Friday November 13th. She was loved by so many people. Although I have only known her several years she has so much become a part of my life. She always had a smile on her face when any of the family would come to see her. We saw her as often as we could, which now I wish it would have been more. I'm not all that great at taking pictures, and I'm sure there are many more missed photo ops out there.....but here are a few I have found while going threw my albums. She had many children, grand children, and several great grand children. We got a chance to see Grandma on Sunday 8th, I did bring my camera, but did not take any photos.....but here are some I have picked out.

Grandma Blume and Saffron Viola

Grandma Blume, son Ron, Grandson Derek, and Great Granddaughter Saffron Viola

Saffron Viola Blume and Grandama Blume

Grand Puppy Tina Blume

Grand Puppy Snoopy Blume

Ron, Jeanna, Derek, Joanne
Wedding took place May 21st 2009

Ron Blume, soon to be Summer Nimz (Blume), Joanne Blume
Their Wedding took place Aug 19, 2006

Reid and Summer

Grand Puppy Sammy Nimz

Catherine and Elaine Lee (Blume) and Jeanna
This was taken earlier in the year when we celebrated her 97th Birthday

Grandma Blume's favorite cake.......

Catherine Lee and Saffron Viola

Michelle Bender and Gavin

Catherine and Elizabeth Lee, Ronnie Bender, Saffron Viola

Grandma, those are a few shots that have been taken over the years that I have know you, and a few shots of the people that have made so much of a difference in your life, we all love you very much. There are so many good things you have done in your life, too many to list, but in the hearts of the loved ones you have left behind, we will remember you always.

Saffron Viola

"Grandma may this smile which I'm told looks just like yours; may it carry you into heaven and be with you always, I have loved every moment I have been able to share with you. I so much enjoyed playing ball with you this past Sunday, I will remember it forever and ever. Remember us always, and all the good times we have shared!!"

No comments: