Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wrong Way Day

For some reason, T.T.T did not go as well as planned. Now that the kids are getting use to each other, and the library room, the time span that the kids pay attention is now down to 12min. The kids did gather for two songs, and half a book, then all the kids scattered across the room. Some went for the puzzles, some went for the fish tank, some the barrel of monkeys, and a few of the kids even escaped, so the moms and dads of T.T.T. actually worked just as hard as the kids. I got as many pictures as I could, was not easy since I was busy chasing Saffron around.

Baby Beluga

5 Little Ducks
Notice Saffrons hands.....She can count!!!!

(Clap) I N G O

"Gee Saffron, not so sure about today, all the kids are going crazy."

"My favorite book to read at the Library,
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?"

"I got one of these at home, but this is a Saffy size!!!"

This is what brings all the kids together!!!!


There is music in the background, but the kids play over it!

"I like to hide in here, safer that way...there are kids everywhere!!!!"

"After spending a crazy hour at the library, I have found a new special book, one of my very own.....now if only I could keep it forever!!!!"

No comments: