A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!
It's been a busy couple of weeks for the Blume Family, and no ideas in my head on any interesting blog posts, but I have managed to snap a few pictures of Saffron along the way, I do hope that I will come up with some good ones this weekend!!
I love this smile that Saffron has here
Daddy's Little Cub Fan
A quick stop before taking a ride on her car
She manages to take over the laundry bin, and climb onto it
Not sure what she's saying here, sure it cute to listen to
Hard to believe Saffron is 15 months today, where has the time gone?
"WHAT, 15 months? Can't I stay this young forever?"
No comments:
Post a Comment