Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow Angel, Snow Angel, Would You Be Mine.....

We had a lovely visit from Grandma and Grandpa Blume on Sunday. We got to enjoy a great Bears game! I got some well needed rest while Grandma Jo took Saffron outside for some energy burning! She has had cabin fever for quite sometime, and I feel bad about not being able to take her out as much as she would like. I just don't think she realizes, just how cold it can be out there. Grandma Jo took a few pictures of her playing in the snow!

"Can someone please get Grandma out of the bathroom....I feel like Randy's brother from the Christmas Story....."

After Grandma Jo showed her how to make Snow Angels, Saffron proceeded to do the same.....

"WOW, this is really neat.....I get to relax and be creative at the same time!"

"I think this neighbor's lawn looks a little bare, I think we should surprise them with a little lawn ornament!

"Someone will come by and say, wow what a cute little Snow Angel!"

"Look Grandma.....a little Snow Angel, just like me!"

After the Bears game, we all went out for supper.....it was so tasty!
Oh, and the best part Chocolate Happy Cake for desert....!

"I know what I'm having, how about you mom!"

Cute camera practice.....Saffron taking her fist picture!

"Not bad if I do say so myself....."


Well, not sure what was in my dinner, but shortly after dinner, my contractions started up.....after a few hours of timing them, while Grandma Jo stuck around, we did make a late night trip into the hospital.....well, no baby....but at least we know the drill of our new hospital.....and will be ready when Wednesday or sooner comes.....

Till next post.........

No comments: