Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm still here........

It's been so long since I have posted anything on Saffron's Blog, and I feel somewhat bad about it....since Christmas my time has been spent cleaning, organizing, OB apts, and spending as much time with the family as I can, before Baby arrives, which will either be an Induction on Jan 19th, or before, if baby decides to come on it's own.....but time will tell.

I took a few pics this morning...just to have something to put up on her Blog. Next post will include both kids! Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

"Not the camera again mom, I thought that was packed away in the hospital bag....."

"Well, might as well post something, let people know I am okay!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about.....scare the baby out!!!!!!!"


Hello baby it's me Saffron....and for over 2yrs I have been an only child. But in a few short days, I will be a big sister to you, and it makes me so happy. I can't wait to meet the person I have been feeling inside mommies tummy all this time. I just have to be a little more patient, just like mom is trying to be. I can't wait to show you off to all the family, and have our first of many pictures taken together. I hope by the time mommy takes the camera out again, she will be holding you in her arms.....till then grow strong little one!
Love your Big Sister,
Saffron V.B.

No comments: