Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Frosty Friday

In preparation for the big snow fall we are going to get tonight (in fact it's on the way), I thought I would look into Saffron's winter attire and see what all fits her, so far, most all the things she wore last year, she can still get into. We ventured out into the cold early this morning for my 32wk OB apt. I was surprised to see she did manage to keep her hat on (she use to yank it off when she was younger), but I think now she is realizing just what cold actually is, when it comes to the weather outside. I caught a picture of her as I was getting her ready to walk out the door this morning.

"Yeah, it may be cold outside, but I'm all warm and fuzzy inside!!!"

"Let's see Old Man Winter do his best on this little miss....I'm ready for the cold, so bring it on!"

"Or am I ready???"

"Hum..............guess we will have to wait and see!"

I'm really looking forward to waking up tomorrow and seeing all the snow we get, yes I sound crazy, but I'd love to take Saffron out and build us a snowman!

No comments: