Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cookies and Snow, What a Way to Go!

The snow has been falling on and off since Saffron and I got up this morning, although it's not that much, it's enough to make a light dusting on the ground. I thought to myself what goes better with snow, than a Christmas Cookie snack. I took a few frozen cookies out the freezer and enjoyed one with Saffron....a nice treat for such a yucky day out!

"Yum, they are just as good frozen as they are hot out of the oven!!"

"I remember these sprinkles, in fact I think I even decorated this cookie!"

"Yup...it's mine alright...and boy is it tasty!!!"

"Done all the damage I can do, my tummy is full!"

This is all that was left after the little mouse (Saffron) picked away at it

Anyone want a taste?

A picture of the top part of the deck, as more snow falls

A very chilly walk to the yard for the dogs, they have a large deck to walk down in order to do their business.

And a quick one of the backyard....

sorry no more after this....too cold out....!

No comments: