I got Saffron back yesterday from an extended weekend at her Grandparents, and right away I was not the person Saffron expected to or even wanted to see for that matter, when she was carried into the house. Broke my heart in a way, but was happy that she's not afraid to be away from her mom and dad for that long period of time. Who knows what will happen when Baby Blume comes, but we know for sure we'll have plenty of help from our family! Took Saffron a long time to get use to me again, all she wanted was her Grandma back, but after a few hours she was back to her normal self, playing and having a good time. She went to bed without a fight, which was good, since I spent all my energy yesterday trying to make her happy, and was so ready to relax once she fell asleep. She did sleep in this morning, then after our morning errands, she was back to the busy toddler that she always has been.......took some pictures of her having fun today....!
Enjoy!
"Who needs all their eggs in one basket, when you can have a kid and all her toys instead....less messy if you ask me......"
"I sure hope Tina and Snoopy don't plan on joining me, I'm running out of room here."
"Oh Bother.....here they come............."
"Out you go puppy.....I'm getting out of here....before the dogs knock me over...."
"Time to go downstairs mom, I need me some room to play!"
I guess the dogs had to get use to Saffron being home again too......as you can see Tina fell asleep sitting up.
"Um Tina.....if you are this tired with Saffron, what are you going to do when another one shows up????"
Saffron has this ABC toy that teaches the alaphabet, matching, and memory games. I'm very surprised on now well she does, she only misses a few letters, XYZ, but always gets them on the second try!!!!
"I'm too smart for this toy, I need something more challenging!"
"A clue, a clue.....I got's to play Blue's Clues!"
Not sure about this face....but it's one a mother can always love!
"WE JUST GOT A LETTER, WE JUST GOT A LETTER, AND ALL OF IT WAS FOR YOU!"
We got out the play phones this afternoon, and believe it or not, Saffron and I had a nice toddler conversation on the phone.....now as good as she did today, I wonder why she is so shy to talk on a real phone....:P
(ring, ring) "Hello mommy, it's Saffron, how are you?"
"I okay, how are you...."
"Who should we call now?"
I really enjoyed my weekend alone, I was able to get quite a few things done, but I really missed my baby girl....nice to have her back home!
Enjoy!
I guess the dogs had to get use to Saffron being home again too......as you can see Tina fell asleep sitting up.
Saffron has this ABC toy that teaches the alaphabet, matching, and memory games. I'm very surprised on now well she does, she only misses a few letters, XYZ, but always gets them on the second try!!!!
Not sure about this face....but it's one a mother can always love!
We got out the play phones this afternoon, and believe it or not, Saffron and I had a nice toddler conversation on the phone.....now as good as she did today, I wonder why she is so shy to talk on a real phone....:P
I really enjoyed my weekend alone, I was able to get quite a few things done, but I really missed my baby girl....nice to have her back home!

No comments:
Post a Comment