Saffron got another hair cut today, I believe this one makes number 4 since she has been born....seems like a lot considering how young she is....but her hair just seems to grow like crazy, and I only wish mine would grow as fast as hers. I took a few before and after pictures, so hard to believe it was so long.
BEFORE
"Big mistake mom, aren't good girl treats supposed to come at the end of torture?"
"Or is this a bribe....just what do you plan on doing to me?
"That's right, I get a hair cut today....let me practice on Mr.Ruff here.....making sure I remember how this all goes...."DURING
"No you can't have my secret box....that's why it's a secret!"
"Yes, I'm warm....bring on the cold spray bottle....."
"Mom, must you take pictures for every milestone of my life??"
"Now I can keep some hair clippings in my special box."
"Careful Catherine, don't cut my neck....."
"Oohhhh, now that's what I call some cold water....Burrrrr...."Locks of Saffy curls on the floor
There were more, this was early on in the hair cut
"You about done...by tush is getting sore...."AFTER
"So be honest, how do I look?"
"I think I can get use to this look, less maintenance...!!"
"Pretty short....but a nice fashion statement.....thanks Catherine!!"
"Going to put these locks away in a safe place....."
2 comments:
What a little cutie! Love the short pixie cut!
Lookin' purty cute!
Post a Comment