This afternoon, Trista and I took the girls to Bounce Town in Windsor, all inflatables and lots of fun. The pictures did not turn out all that great.....hard to take a picture when you are bouncing around and trying to walk. They have a baby, toddler, and big kid area, we managed to play in each one, but ended up in the toddler area. It cost us $4 for each child for unlimited play, but after about 1hr I was ready to call it a day! Here are a few pictures of the girls having fun.
"I will only go down this big slide mommy, if YOU come with me!"Second time down.......
"WOW, much funner going down alone!!!"
"This is sure fun!"The Big Kid area
'This is like a mountain, it will take forever to climb....."
"Almost there......."
"Now that is what I call a long slide......."Back to the Toddler area
"Saffy look at me......"
"Yes, this is more like it!!!"Very hard for the girls to walk around there....they kept falling....
"You go on without me.....I'll be there......when I can get up........or pick me up on the way back........."I stayed at the top of the slide, while Trista caught the girls at the bottom
"Good catch......that was fun!"
"Oops....guess the stairs don't make a good slide...."After awhile we took turns
"Watch me slide mommy......"After awhile, going down forward was not as fun anymore
"Now this is more like it...."
"That looks fun Saffron.....watch me go down...."
"Wheeeeeeeeeee...."
"Okay.....I'm done........I'm bounced out......"
No comments:
Post a Comment