Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Combined Post of Good Times

It was a very busy weekend for the Blume family.....working out in the garden, a train ride at Grandma & Grandpa Blume's, and a visit to the airport to meet our cousins that flew in from Germany today.......a little bit of this and a little bit of that.......

Derek planted a small garden this weekend......just enough to keep us busy till the house sells......Corn, Roma tomatoes, Green Pepper, and Jalapenos for me!

"Hey DAD!!!, if you need an extra hand just ask......."

"Well I guess I'll just wait here till I am needed."

This is what happens when you put a child to work pulling weeds in the heat! Now Saffron and I were outside maybe 15min......

"Thank gosh for the fan in here.....boy does that feel good!!!!!!!!"

"From now on.......I think I will leave the hard work for daddy!"

We went to Fennimore on Saturday and celebrated Derek's Birthday......we went for a train ride there.....although she loves to watch the trains at home, she was not thrilled to actually be ridding one.......

"Just mommy and me enjoying the train......"

"Wow......I have never seen this before....."

She did well on the train, well until the conductor blew the whistle....then the tears broke out......

"Get me off this thing!!!!!!!!!!!"

"GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay......I'm going to be sick....."

To end the weekend we went to the airport to greet our cousin's.....got a few pictures of them there......

"Okay......mom when will the plane land...I'm so bored...."

Ashely and Saffron decided to dance the time away......

"Jump, jump, jump......dance, dance, dance....."

Aunt Bonnie talking with Saffron...

"We need some music......you keep it going...."

Dani and Jeanna

Saffron got two German books, and I got a bag of German Gummies.....!!!

"WOW thanks you guys, I'll be in the car if you need me....."

No comments: