Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Acts of Saffron

"I hope you all had a very Happy New Year.....I know I did.....it was filled with many exciting things to do, places we went, and people we saw." "Now you are probably wondering why I am writing a Blog instead of my mom.....she decided she needed a break from the holiday rush, well, I figured you were all missing me, and my smile, so I set up the camera myself, and took a few pictures, sorry if they are not the greatest." "This is after all my first time Blogging on my own!!!"

"Just a little adjustment....um, not sure if I got this right....but I'll do my best."
"Maybe someone will comment on this Blog, as to tips on how I can approve for next time....."

"What have I gotten myself into this time.....UGH!!!!"

"I'm on my way to learning my ABC's, with a little help from these magnets."

"Someday soon, I'll be able to write little notes to everyone."

"Wow this Blog stuff is kinda fun :D!!!"

"One more smile before I take break..."

"OK, going to change up the scenery here, I'll be back....."

"Had a bite to eat, got a little dirty, but I am back full force and ready to post some more pictures."

"Got all I need here, my baby and a cart full of toys, I'm all set!"

"Tight squeeze, but I think I will make it....."

"Time for this little baby doll to take a nap, now it's time to clean up after her......phew this is work...."

"That's all for now......I'll write more later, IF mom lets me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss my little cousin <3