"With dad gone tonight, for work, mom made me in charge of taking care of the babies....I tell you, between changing diapers, making bottles, and those feedings every 2hrs....I think I will leave the mommy thing until I am a little older, cause man this is work."
"OK Saffron, I have seen mommy do this plenty of times...let's see if I can do as good of a job as she does."
"Fold the diaper over, attached those sticky things....make sure it's on tight, so no leaks....."
"There, just as good as mom would have done!"
"Eek....she's going to blow folks, stand back, this baby has had way too much milk!!!!"
"One, two, three pats.....please baby burp!"
"Ahhhhhh, much better, a burped baby, is a happy baby!!!"
"Yeah, I am getting good at this baby thing, or am I?!?!?!?!"
"Yes Snoopy, I am laying down on the job.....I can't take this mommy business anymore...."
"I think I will hide in here for awhile....Safer that way..."
No comments:
Post a Comment