I received a water globe for Christmas last year, and I put it out this year for Christmas. Saffron happen to discover it while reaching for Derek's Daschund collection, so I allowed her to play with it. She is so mesmerized by it. Although she is sill too young to wind the music box, or make the snow fall, she sure likes to try.
"Snow I say, make it SNOW!!!"
"Abra Ka Dabra!!!!, I command you to SNOW!!"
"Now that is more like it."
"Look at what I did. I have the magic touch!!!"
Once the music was up and playing, Saffron enjoyed reading her books....she found the music comforting.
"Ten little ladybugs sitting on a vine......"
"One, two, three kittens....kittens say Meow...."
"Whoa, what happened??? I guess I need to preform some more Saffron magic."
Saffron's favorite word.....when the globe stopped snowing or making music, Saffron always made sure to let one of us know it....
"More daddy, more!!"
Once the music was up and playing, Saffron enjoyed reading her books....she found the music comforting.
Saffron's favorite word.....when the globe stopped snowing or making music, Saffron always made sure to let one of us know it....

No comments:
Post a Comment