Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tiny Tot Time

I am so blessed that our local library offers special programs for the little ones, being a S.A.H.M, I run out of special things to do with Saffron, so twice a week we make the trip into town and we are able to share some one on one time with other parents, and have the kids interact in a variety of things.....I finally remembered the camera this week, here is a little taste of what goes on.

The act of acting shy, before the storm hits.....

Align Center"Yeah, this seems like a safe place to be."

"OK, Jake and Stella, grab a ball, let's go....."

"Oh, No!!!, Where did that puzzle piece go?"

"I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Saffron and Emma decided to have a Juicy Juice Race, to see who can drink faster

"I'ma going to WIN!!!"

"OK, I give up.........phew......you win....."



OK, we all know this song....Please feel free to get up and shake your booty....

No comments: