Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Very First Play Date!!

Due to Halloween being this week, there was no Tiny Tot Time. Saffron's new best friend Emma and her mom Trista, decided to have a Tiny Tot Time of our very own, they invited us over for the day so the girls could still have their weekly play date. It was a little awkward at first, being outside the safe library doors, the girls warmed up and had a great time together, as did the mommies. We ended up sharing more in common than we thought, and we came to find out even our hubbies work at the same place of employment....wow how cool is that......here's a taste of what went on today.

"What cool toys you have, thanks for sharing Saffron!!!"

"Saffron, you made a PigHorse, hahaha that's funny!!!!!"

"WOW, a table I don't have to eat off of, this one makes music, cool toy Emma!"

"Help, is this the way it goes??"

"Wow, thanks for the help Emma, I look good!!"

"Like totally heavy jewelry I got here......"

Young Baby Saffron, went to the Cupboard, to look for her long lost friend, and when she got there, the Cupboard was not bare, and look what I found she said!!!



Actions here speak for themself :D

No comments: