"With daddy working a race, mommy and I took off for Fennimore. I might add we were up before the Rooster would even crow, on the road by 5:30am. Holy Cow!!"
"Makes my head spin!!"
"I managed to get a rest in before the Big Thunder Boomers lit up the Wisconsin Sky. No pictures mind you....to scary to show you.
"Once we made it to Fennimore the fun began.....Grandma Blume and I shared many special moments."
"Oh Grandma you're too funny...."
"Hey.....I can do that too...."
"After Grandma Blume's we went to a Wedding Picnic, my cousin's Dani and Darren celebrated a nice picnic in Rewey. I had so much fun playing and walking around in the grass. Here I am playing soccer with my cousin Ashely, and my new cousin Dani. Welcome to the Family Dani!!!!!"
"Ssshhhhhh, Rock-A-Bye Saffron....I love it when people sing to me, especially when there is a nice warm bottle involved. Thank you to everyone who made this weekend so special to me, as much as I love seeing my family, it's always nice to come home and see Daddy, Tina, and Snoopy!"
"Being tired makes you goofy....Good Night All!!!!"
"I managed to get a rest in before the Big Thunder Boomers lit up the Wisconsin Sky. No pictures mind you....to scary to show you.
"Once we made it to Fennimore the fun began.....Grandma Blume and I shared many special moments."

No comments:
Post a Comment