Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Strolling Along

"Why Hello there!!!!"

"Rain, rain, go away, come back another day, come back, when I am asleep, come back to tickle my feet."

"Who says you can't have fun indoors as well?!?"

"I just love my stroller, and want to be in it all the time, since it is raining, mom and I went for a walk inside, and you won't believe who we met along the way."

"A dog chasing a rabbit, but I got to the rabbit first.!!!"

"A Tiny Turtle named Bop-Do-Bop-Do"

"A Friendly Frog named Rib bit."

"And a Cautious Caterpillar, who does not speak, think this guy was a little shy. I am so glad we went for a walk inside today, I got a chance to meet so many nice people along the way. Going to visit Grandma Blume tomorrow, hope I see more nice people there as well.

No comments: