"Most parents cry (kinda silly if you ask me), when their kids reach certain milestones in their life.......well, I blew the pants off mom and dad yesterday, when I climbed the stairs in our home.....mom called dad into the office, as I began my first steps into toddler hood. Dad followed me up the stairs, needless to say, I beat him to the top. Now there's no stopping me, no baby gate, nothing......I'm a baby on the move.
Blume Family Blog
- Jeanna Blume
- A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Stair Stepping Saffron
"Most parents cry (kinda silly if you ask me), when their kids reach certain milestones in their life.......well, I blew the pants off mom and dad yesterday, when I climbed the stairs in our home.....mom called dad into the office, as I began my first steps into toddler hood. Dad followed me up the stairs, needless to say, I beat him to the top. Now there's no stopping me, no baby gate, nothing......I'm a baby on the move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment