Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday, Sometimes it Just Turns Out That Way....

"A few posts back, I told you Snoopy had a Vet appointment, well today I had a Dr. appointment." "All is well with me, and I even gained a pound, from my last appointment, and even though it's not lady like to ask how much a woman weighs, if you really wanna know I will whisper it in you ear."

"Just don't laugh"

"Yes, it's still Monday, and I have new clothes on. I feed myself lunch today, and mom had to give me a bath, but when you leave a baby in charge you have to pay the price, a mess, and a cute smile to go with it"

"See Tina, soap is our Friend"

"Bye, Tina, off to get dirty again."

No comments: