
Wow...look at all my toys.....Me, Saffy in Wonderland, or Toyland, or as mom calls it a mess. Mom and Dad decided, since I am on the move now, crawling (or trying to), grabbing onto things and trying to stand up, they decided to give me the living room, and take out the coffee table. With this in mind, I dumped out all the toys I could and onto the floor.

One of my more favorite toys, are my music books, I love making all sorts of special stories with these.

Taking a break here, posing for the camera....Eat your heart out Olson Twins, a new star is on the rise.

It's Music time...the house is full of barn yard animals....I love driving Tina and Snoopy nuts....."With a moo, moo, here, and a moo, moo there, little Saffron has tons of toys...and mom cleans them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment