Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day

A very Happy Mother's Day, or I should say my Grandma's Day, to all those who have made a difference in my life, well, even though I have only been around for 8 1/2 months.
Grandma Jo, my first day in the hospital.....forgive me if I'm sleepy, it was a long night.

My Grandma Jones....I was very thirsty...I got Baptized today, and I got water all over my head, and none to drink.

My Great Grandma Rezabek, not sure what happened here, I think I awoke on the wrong side of the car seat.

Me and Grandma Jo again....in my swing....this one is better than mom and dad's this one has nice lights and stuff to pull on.

And, my mom....my friend, my pal.....but to all those Mother's and Grandmother's.....Hope you all had a special day

No comments: