No, it's not the furry creature that roams in the North woods....
It's my 2 1/2 year old daughter.....
She's in a size 7 shoe, and well on her way to an 8, and after having to buy her new socks, I realized just how big her feet were. She no longer fits the 18-36month socks like she did just after Christmas, so this morning buying her the Kids size 3-5, I now have little Big Foot living in my house!
Compared to each other......
Such a big difference a few years can make.......
"Very funny mom, maybe BIG feet run in the family!!!"
It's my 2 1/2 year old daughter.....
She's in a size 7 shoe, and well on her way to an 8, and after having to buy her new socks, I realized just how big her feet were. She no longer fits the 18-36month socks like she did just after Christmas, so this morning buying her the Kids size 3-5, I now have little Big Foot living in my house!
Birth to 3months--------------------------------------------- Now to next week?

No comments:
Post a Comment