Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Times That Bond

I remember when my sister and I were little, we fought a lot. Looking back I feel really bad at what we put our parents though. I was down right mean to my sister, and at times I even put her into tears. I'm so glad we got over that, and have become closer now that we are older. I really hope that Saffron and Sebastian (although they will fight) will form a bond just as I have with my sister. I happen to capture a few pictures of Saffron and Sebastian today.

Enjoy!

"Hey little brother....I love how this tummy time mat can fit the both of us!"

"Hey you have blue eyes just like me!"

"So nice and comfy, I may just take a nap!"

"You don't say Sebastian, that's pretty cool!"

"Mom, can we do this everyday?"

No comments: