We thought, since we were into the winter months, it was about time we order some blinds to cover our patio door. We were very excited they came last Thursday, so Derek was able to put them up the next day Friday, his day off. We also picked up curtains for all our upstairs windows....sure makes the house more welcoming. I took a few pictures of Derek putting the blinds up, it's hard to see how nice they look, I just took the pictures a few minutes ago.
Saffron discovers bubble wrap.
"What is this stuff Tina....it's awful noisy....."
"WOW, the more I jump, the louder it pops!!!"
"Let me know if you need help daddy, in the meantime, I'm going to flatten this bubble wrap."
This is the old vallence we took down, there is still one hanging over the kitchen sink, maybe we'll replace that one as well, but that's for another day.
I sure like the new one better!
The color is much darker than the wall color, but matches the color scheme, in the living room, and it all flows so nice....:D
Sure nice to finally have these....
they were worth the wait!
Saffron discovers bubble wrap.
This is the old vallence we took down, there is still one hanging over the kitchen sink, maybe we'll replace that one as well, but that's for another day.
they were worth the wait!

1 comment:
The blinds look great!
Post a Comment